Now that CES 2011 (January 6-9 in Las Vegas) has ended, here is a recap of the new camcorder releases that caught our attention, with direct links to our news coverage and forum discussions. Enjoy!
- Sony HDR-TD10 – Sony’s first 3D consumer camcorder
- Sony HDR-CX700V / HDR-CX560V / HDR-CX360V – an update to Sony’s consumer AVCHD product line
- Sony HDR-PJ50V / HDR-PJ30V / HDR-PJ10 – innovative little cams with built-in LED video projectors!
- Canon HF G10 / XA10 – small, but with a clever convertible design and features aplenty for the demanding consumers / prosumers
- Canon HF S30 – an update to the S-series product line (maybe the last iteration?)
- Panasonic HDC-TM900 / HDC-HS900 / HDC-SD900 / HDC-SD800 – 3-CMOS camcorders in continuation of last year’s widely recognized HDC-TM700
PS: if you like the photo on the right, here’s another one. All pictures from CES 2011 for Friends of HD Video: credits to Astroman from Arizona.