Industrial field support drone device

How to shoot best high-definition video in various specific situations, regardless of camcorder model. Accessories: tripods, stabilizers, lights...
joshuaskingdom

Industrial field support drone device

Post by joshuaskingdom »

Hello all,
I have accepted a position as support manager for Bayer. Currently they have 10 technicians of various backrounds running amuck around the world trying to solve problems. Definitian of inefficiency if you ask me. What I have proposed is supplying these technicians with hardware and software to travel to the destination and simply video the equipment while a team of professionals monitor from a home base.
I recently purchased a Dell latitude E6430 ATG
Windows 7 Professional
Office Pro2010
2nd gen Intel Core i3-2330M 2.20Ghz, 3M cashe, turbo
13.3" pen n touch
4.0 gb 1333hz sdram
250gb 7200rpm hd
intel graphics hd 3000
I have no idea if this is going to work or not, however I most gratefully fellupon your forum and wonder if you kind friends might offer some advice. Seeming noone near this regioun knows anymore then I do.
by the way my name is Josh, I am a automation engineer who fell behind in technology to long ago and has no idea what he is doing.
I have a modest budget that i would like to purchase 5 test units at about 2000-3000 a piece.
The atmosphere we would be shooting in is quite dusty and sometimes underlit but never dark.
Thanks in advance for any help!!
Cheers
Stephan
Site Admin

Re: Industrial field support drone device

Post by Stephan »

Hi,

Not sure whether you're asking about laptop computers or video camera devices?