Is Anyone There?

Canon T3i / 600D, 60D, T2i / 550D, 1D Mark IV, 7D, 5D Mark II.
Panasonic DMC-GH2.
Nikon D7000, D5100, D5000, D90.
drv

Is Anyone There?

Post by drv »

I posted a couple of questions back in September. So far, no replies. In fact, there have been no new threads started since then. The question is, is anyone there? Does anyone read this site anymore?

D
acgold7
Global Moderator

Re: Is Anyone There?

Post by acgold7 »

I do.

There have been lots of threads started since September. You started one thread which got replies and it appears there are no open questions in it. You asked another question of a specific user in another thread and he has not responded -- it appears that he has not been here since the day before you asked your question.

If you have other questions, we'd love to answer them if we can.
Adam
Doughie
Global Moderator

Post by Doughie »

drv wrote: Does anyone read this site anymore?

D
and... i do too.

Adam, myself, and Stephan are pretty prompt to answer questions and threads. We can't make others reply, but some or all of us are on here every day.
Between us, i am sure we can answer whatever questions you have. If a poster posts a question and no other members jump in, generally within a day or less one of us Moderators will reply.
drv

Post by drv »

Thank you Doughie and Adam. I wasn't so much asking why my questions haven't been answered as asking why there isn't more traffic on this Forum anyway. I thought there would be more questions asked and discussions going. But it's good to know you guys are reading regularly. So am I and I hope there will be more discussions about video DSLRs.

That said, I do have a question. I have a old Vivitar Series 1 70-210 mm f2.8 - f4.0 VMC Macro Focusing Zoom lens that I'm trying to adapt to a Panasonic GH2. I tried this adapter (http://www.amazon.com/Fotodiox-Adapter- ... B001G4QXS2) but it didn't work. If there are any GH2 users who have Vivitar lenses they've adapted for the GH2 I'd love to hear what you used.

Keep up the good work.

D