Spartan Race

Want to share a great video? Your own work of art or someone else's? This is the place. Get ready for constructive feedback (mostly ;-) or maybe tar & feathers!
Shredder565

Spartan Race

Post by Shredder565 »

Hey all,

Figured I'd post the video mentioned in the other thread. This was filmed way back in September for WPLJ Radio. Not knowing the real layout of the course before rand, but was a constant jog trying to keep up with everyone, hence why there is so much jumpy footage. But I think it's one of the more fun videos I've ever shot for them. Sort of Amazing Race 'esque :).
We'll get a second shot to improve on this in June..so wish me luck :)..

http://www.vimeo.com/14178302

curious on what people think of it. BTW, don't think I'm making fun of one of the racers and being mean spirited. When the slower guy gets on frame, stopping the music used for the faster paced runners was intentional for comedy purposes. Joe has guts enough to even attempt that much :).

Later!
Stephan
Site Admin

Re: Spartan Race

Post by Stephan »

Never heard of a Spartan race before! :-) I'm learning every day.
Shredder565

Re: Spartan Race

Post by Shredder565 »

Same here.... and isn't it always the case, that when you hear something like this, a bunch of similar events start to pop up.. There's a whole society of races like this, it seems... Death Race is apparently the toughest one..