Christmas

A relaxed, elegant area for all friendly discussions that would be off-topic elsewhere.
steve

Christmas

Post by steve »

Just a message to wish all forum members and lurkers a happy christmas (or whatever celebrations you may have at this time), and a prosperous new year. Let's hope that the forum continues to grow in 2011.

Steve
DouglasAraujo

Re: Christmas

Post by DouglasAraujo »

Thank you!! Merry christmas for you too and a happy new year.
Doughie
Global Moderator

Post by Doughie »

Indeed, merry christmas and happy holidays to everyone, for whichever celebrations you have in the coming holidays.
Stephan
Site Admin

Post by Stephan »

Thank you! All best wishes to everybody, enjoy the festive season with family and friends. And thanks for your continued support!
steve

Post by steve »

Happy new year to everybody. (not sure if this is the first post on fohdv).

2011 looks like being an interesting year for HD video equipment. Can't wait for BVE in London, there's usually a few leaks about what is coming along in NAB.

Steve
Stephan
Site Admin

Post by Stephan »

Happy New Year to you too! May you live long and prosper.

Not just that I should be a Star Trek fan (okay maybe I am ;-) but foremost to my mind I wish everybody good health and happiness!

Oh, one more thing: I just added Facebook and Twitter buttons on the top left sidebar. So now you're only one click away from sharing the good vibrations about Friends of HD Video... or sharing the best wishes for the New Year if you will. So enjoy now, and make good use of it!