First time poster!

A relaxed, elegant area for all friendly discussions that would be off-topic elsewhere.
AiredaleNation

First time poster!

Post by AiredaleNation »

Hey gang,
Figured my first post might as well be to let you how greatful I am to find this forum!

I've been an amature sports photographer for 5 years and have been toying with the idea of taking it to video, but have only "Daddy in the bleachers" practical experience with a Sony DCR-SR42. Did a lot of equipment research to compare cost, functionality, quality and user friendliness, to end up this morning buying a Sony HDR-AX2000. This is my first ProSumer camcorder so I'm really pumped to start learning how to use it. I believe I've found my online home here for the next......who knows how long!

Anyways, thanks again for setting up this site! I look forward to bugging each and every one of you here in about two weeks when my camera gets here. Til then I'll read through and see what I can pick up on without it actually in hand.

John
Stephan
Site Admin

Re: First time poster!

Post by Stephan »

Welcome, glad to have you here!

And don't forget to, you know... read the manual before "bugging each and every one of [us]"

;-)
AiredaleNation

Re: First time poster!

Post by AiredaleNation »

Stephan wrote:Welcome, glad to have you here!

And don't forget to, you know... read the manual before "bugging each and every one of [us]"

;-)
LOL Awe come on now, you're no fun!

Already downloaded the pdf :)